The cost of delivery is calculated for the goods as a whole, even if different times of delivery are selected. In case of ordering the goods, a link to the invoice with the included cost of delivery for information and payment shall be received at the user’s email address later, after the invoice has been added by a manager.
There is 1 way how You can get your order:
Delivery conditions for standard consignments:The prices are VAT inclusive. The price will be included in the total invoice for the good.
1. The consignment is delivered to the buyer’s indicated address. The consignment is given:
2. Unloading of consignments exceeding 31.5 kg of weight shall be ensured by the recipient with the courier participating.
3. In case of damaged or missing consignment units the recipient must immediately make an appropriate note on the consignment delivery approval document and prepare a deed on two copies to be signed by the recipient and the courier. One copy shall be given to the courier.
4. A consignment shall be deemed to be delivered when the recipient has completed (with legible name, surname, date, time and signature) and stamped (if the recipient is a legal person) the consignment delivery approval document. If the recipient refuses to indicate the information required above, the consignment shall not be handed out.
5. If the recipient refuses to accept the consignment, the courier shall make an appropriate note on the delivery approval document indicating the reasons of such refusal.
For more information: